Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, WORK, and play for more than a century. Come join us as we grow.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned, mid-size company with public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With over 550 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth and are excited about our upcoming move to a new corporate headquarters located along Route 128 in Reading, Massachusetts. Looking for talented staff to join our team, Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success.
In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
This position is vital to the success of our company. The primary duties will focus on provided technical service to our various clients. This individual will inspect, repair, install modify and maintain electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment specifically in wastewater and water treatment plants, pump stations, and municipal/commercial pool facilities. Other responsibilities include:
· Performing preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical and hydraulic equipment.
· Inspect, troubleshoot and calibrate instrumentation devises, chart recorders, variable frequency drives, pressure transmitters, flow metering equipment, SCADA systems, electrical equipment and fixtures using testing and calibration devises.
· Performs electrically-related activities specified by work order; and installs new or replacement electrical systems, equipment and fixtures.
· Programming of PLC.
· Reports and documents results of inspections and work performed, and takes responsibility for all documentation of critical and/or pertinent information.
· Assures work is performed in a safe and professional manner by following established safety, operating, and emergency response procedures; and conformance with relevant building and electrical codes.
· Must have the ability to safely operate material handling equipment; and to apply electrical methods to the maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and fixtures; and follows standard safety procedures and report any safety or environmental hazards.
· Performs cleanup and housekeeping tasks for work area, tools, and equipment .
· Be able to report to work to perform emergency repairs.
· Must be able to provide excellent problem solving and customer service skills and work with minimal supervision.