Since 1899 Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions for their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
At Weston & Sampson we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also, each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, Deltek Vision Administrator. The Deltek Vision Administrator is responsible for maintaining the system, data, workflows, training and reporting inside of Deltek Vision to support the family of companies of Weston & Sampson companies with nearly 600 employees and in 12 states. The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities and qualifications:
· Lead the configuration, implementation and ongoing monitoring of the ERP, CRM and SRIS application
· Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with great customer service skills. Must be a good listener, pro-active and able to effectively communicate with all staff types
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
· Work well both as an individual as well as a team player