Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions to their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
At Weston & Sampson we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also, each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
Weston & Sampson is looking for an Office Engineer/Document Control Manager with 3-7 years’ experience. The individual will report to the MBTA GLX Director of Administration. Salary is negotiable based on candidates’ qualifications and experience.
· Help monitor and manage the GLX Program document control system (i.e. make sure documents are being provided and stored correctly in e-Builder
· Help create and manage Project contract document requirement list
· Help coordinate and route project RFIs and Submittals
· Help create, monitor and update Program workflows in e-Builder
· Help mentor staff with limited construction design build experience.
· Help manage coordinator of Program meetings and meeting resources (i.e. coordinate staff to take meeting minutes and monitor Program calendar to ensure meetings are scheduled and adjusted accordingly)
· Help create and manage creation and implementation of Program SOPs
· Will be required to be full time in GLX Program office
· Design Building construction experience is required
· Field inspection/RE experience is preferred
· Document control experience preferred
· e-Builder experience preferred