Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions to their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
At Weston & Sampson we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also, each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
Weston & Sampson is looking for a Traffic Engineer / MOT Coordinator with 3-7 years’ experience. The individual will report to MBTA GLX DPM of Stakeholder Engagement. Salary is negotiable based on candidates’ qualifications and experience.
· Review and comment on DB MOT plans
· Monitor and inspect DB MOT closures
· Oversee and assist with MOT coordinator between stakeholders
· Attend public meetings and outreach events
· Monitor DB MOT planning and outreach activities
· Will be required to be full time in GLX Program office
· Knowledge of federal, state, regional and local traffic laws and standards required
· Traffic plan review experience required
· Traffic plan coordinator and oversite experience preferred
· e-Builder experience preferred.