Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions to their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
At Weston & Sampson we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also, each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com
We are seeking a Benefits Specialist to work in the Human Resources department at our headquarters in Peabody, Massachusetts. We are looking for a confident, self-motivated and resourceful professional with a “can-do” attitude and a keen sense of judgment. The position demands the ability to work on multiple projects/deadlines under pressure and work with a range of staff simultaneously.
· Administer all benefit programs including enrollment, renewals, changes and terminations for medical, dental, life, disability, 401K, ESOP etc.
· Prepare open enrollments and other benefit packages for all plans
· Respond to employee questions on benefits and policies and assist with any problems
· Set up wellness and other informational meetings for employees
· Create surveys and evaluate feedback to ensure maximum use of benefits
· Compile and report benefit census data in Excel
· Create and run reports in Deltek’s VISION software
· Proven ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written forms and possess excellent interpersonal skills
· Maintain personnel files
· Prepare new employee packets and process paperwork
· Maintain appropriate supply levels for benefits literature
· Data entry and maintenance of all employee info into a benefits software system (BSwift)
· Complete monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports
· Update HR Intranet on an ongoing basis
· Complete bi-annual audit of I-9 forms, health benefits, ESOP, 401k and personnel files
· Update annually emergency contact list for employees
· General administrative support for the department
· Other duties as required